Our brewery is dedicated to local and global brewery partners producing high-quality, small to medium batch beer for the Canadian and North American markets.
We provide our brewery partners direct access to National and International markets with fresh product, brewed to exacting specifications under the supervision of your Brewery’s Brewmaster. As a partner brewer, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your product to consumers the way it is meant to be enjoyed, fresh. Our brewery provides an opportunity to innovate, develop recipes and launch seasonal brands in market through our pilot brewhouse. You can expand your distribution through our sales network, as well as create unique and rewarding customer experiences in our taproom and event space.
Craft brewing has never been so high-tech. Our open concept brewery consists of an advanced 50 HL Brewhouse for larger production, while our 20 HL pilot system can be utilized for recipe development, one-off brews and smaller batch seasonal beers. The Brewhouse and all production equipment has been custom manufactured by NSI Newlands, one of the finest manufacturers of beer equipment in the world, based in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
The quality and efficiency showcased by our 24-head rotary canning line is the innovation of Krones and gives us the ability to package a variety of can sizes at a rate of over 200 cans per minute.
Have a look at what the canning line looks like in action:
Specially designed and tailored to Brunswick Bierworks, our Gruber kegging line provides draught beer packaged to the highest quality. We have the ability to package both steel kegs and plastic one-way kegs of all fittings for all markets. Our direct distribution network creates an opportunity to showcase your core brands and seasonal brands to bars and restaurants with fresh draught beer.
If there’s one person whose brain you should tap, it’s our Senior Brewing Advisor, Christian Riemerschmid von der Heide, who has worked in the brewery and beverage industry for over 30 years and is a master brewer by profession, having brewed iconic brands from Augustiner in Munich to Guinness in Dublin.
Christian holds a degree from the technical university Munich at Weihenstephan, is the former president of the European Brewery Convention (EBC) and is an advisor to several brewery industry boards including the Hop Advisory Board (Gesellschaft fuer Hopfenforschung), European Beer Start, the Master Brewers Association of Americas (MBAA) and the American Society of Brewery Chemists (ASBC).
1. Product freshness.
2. Direct delivery (an option only open to breweries producing locally in Ontario).
3. Increased activations in market.
4. Ability to establish the brand in our taproom, bottle shop and event space.
5. Opportunities to collaborate and brew beers with our other partners.
6. Seasonal and small batch limited release offerings.
7. Laboratory services and reporting on all beer produced.
8. Access to the newly opened grocery channel in Ontario.
● Brand Building – Develop and recommend brand platform and positioning.
● Marketing – Support strategy and execution of marketing plans.
● Labels/Packaging – Advise on all labeling and packaging requirements by market.
● Point-of-Sale Creation – Develop paper and permanent point-of-sale items.
● On and Off-Premise Promotions – Design and execute promotional programs.
● Special Events – Participate in special events to drive trial and brand awareness.
● Sponsorships – Secure relevant sponsorships to generate awareness.
● Public Relations – Develop PR plans and attract media coverage.
● Media Plans – Assist in strategy and placement for:
TV, Radio, Print, Out-of-Home and other advertising opportunities.
Your fresh beer is worthy of fresh branding. Led by experienced marketers and brand-builders, our Brunswick Bierworks team can assist with the creation and execution of all your marketing and branding activations.
● Sales Team – Professional and effective sales team with National coverage.
● Sales Support – Custom sales tools to communicate effectively your brand story.
● Liquor Board Relations – Maintain relationships with category managers at various
liquor boards to drive brand listings, as well as maintain relationships at store level.
● Measure and Track – Create customized sales reports.
● Government Affairs – Update manufacturer on Provincial level government issues.
● Cross-Promotion – Explore relevant partnerships.
● Pricing Strategy – Develop optimal price recommendations.
● Sales Incentives – Design programs to increase focus and selling priorities.
● Competitive Analysis – Assess competitive threats and address opportunities.
We love to taste success with our partners. Brunswick Bierworks has built an established sales team that, together with your input, can help gain distribution points, in addition to getting your brand listed in targeted on and off-premise accounts.